Pore Reduction in Newport Beach & Fullerton, CA
Jennifer Armstrong MD is your state-of-the-art center for high-quality medical and cosmetic dermatologic care. Dr. Jennifer Armstrong and her expert medical team members are proud to offer a wide range of non-surgical and non-invasive treatments that provide patients with their healthiest-looking and -feeling skin. We are proud to offer pore reduction to men and women in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Beverly Hills, and the neighboring communities in Orange County, California.
What is Pore Reduction?
Whether you’ve suffered from chronic acne breakouts or are just beginning to experience the effects of aging on the skin, pore reduction may be one of your biggest skincare concerns. The pores in our skin are critical to our body’s health and function. Without pores, we wouldn’t be able to sweat or grow hair. That being said, enlarged pores along the face can disrupt our patients’ appearance and affect their self-esteem. At Jennifer Armstrong MD, we are proud to offer a wide range of pore reduction treatments that can help you get the even-textured skin you desire. Dr. Armstrong may suggest coupling some of our pore reduction treatments together while developing your personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your ultimate results.
What Pore Reduction Treatments are Available?
Dr. Armstrong and her team are proud to offer the following cutting-edge pore reduction treatments:
- AQUAGOLD® Fine Touch™
- This minimally invasive treatment is the only FDA-approved treatment for shrinking pores. The AQUAGOLD® Fine Touch™ system is a microneedling system that utilizes several small, hair-like needles plated with 14K gold to gently puncture the skin while simultaneously delivering small amounts of Botox® or dermal filler. This not only boosts collagen production, but it also works on the muscles around the pores causing them to relax and shrink.
- RF Microneedling
- Our radiofrequency mirconeedling treatments using the Potenza™ handheld system allow our patients to benefit from the pore-shrinking powers of microneedling and skin tightening powers of radiofrequency technology. This treatment coupled with laser skin resurfacing treatments can help you with your enlarged pores and additional uneven skin texture.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Our laser skin resurfacing treatments using LaseMD allow our patients to reduce the size of their pores and completely even out their uneven skin texture in just a few quick treatments. Dr. Armstrong typically recommends combining laser skin resurfacing with other pore minimizing treatments for ultimate results.
- Medical-Grade Skincare Products
- Dr. Armstrong is a firm believer in taking care of your skin, no matter the day or occasion. That’s why she always recommends her patients follow a medical-grade skincare routine to help them achieve their ultimate skin goals. During your private consultation, Dr. Armstrong and her team can provide you with a personalized skincare routine using the highest-quality medical-grade skincare products, so you can better maintain your desired results.
Am I a Good Candidate for Pore Reduction?
If you’re looking for minimally invasive treatment options to reduce the size of your pores or the severity of your uneven skin texture, pore reduction treatments may be right for you. Ideal candidates for pore reduction are in general good health and have realistic expectations of their results. If you’re unsure whether pore reduction is right for you, we encourage you to come in for a private consultation with Dr. Armstrong. She’ll be happy to sit down with you, listen to your concerns, evaluate your skin, and develop a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your ultimate aesthetic goals.
How Much Does Pore Reduction Cost?
The cost of your pore reduction treatment will depend on the extent of treatment needed to achieve your desired results. To get a better idea of how much your pore reduction treatment will cost, we encourage you to come in for a private consultation with Dr. Armstrong. For your convenience, we are happy to offer flexible financing options through CareCredit® and special in-house membership programs that allow you to save money on your treatments.
Dr. Jennifer Armstrong and her team of medical professionals are proud to offer a variety of advanced non-surgical dermatologic services to residents of Newport Beach, Beverly Hills, Huntington Beach, and the neighboring communities of Orange County, CA. Contact us to schedule your private medical or cosmetic dermatology consultation with Dr. Armstrong today.